Table of Contents:
- To install the Awaken180° app
- If you do not see the activation email
- Activating your account and installing the app
- Setting your initial goals and basic information
To install the Awaken180° app:
You must receive an invitation to create an account from your Awaken180° coach in order to have full functionality of the app. If you haven't already, speak to your coach about inviting you to use our app, powered by CoachCare. Only they can create your account for you, and then you will receive an email to activate your account, which will be sent to the email address that you have associated with your existing Awaken180° account.
If you do not see the activation email:
- Please give the system at least 10 minutes.
- Try searching your inbox and spam folders for the email subject line, "New Awaken180° Weightloss App Account". The email will be sent from: "Awaken180° Weightloss <firstname.lastname@example.org>".
Activating your account and installing the app:
- Locate the email mentioned above. Your email should look something like this:
- Click on the link here (circled above) to go create your password for the Awaken180° mobile app. (Note: This will be different than the password used on the Awaken180° website, though you may choose to use the same password for easier memorization.
- Choose your password:
- Check the box and click "Save Password".
- Go back to the original app activation email (shown above) and download the app from either the Google Play Store, or the Apple App Store.
- Once you have the app installed and you are able to log in, you can begin using the app!
Setting your initial goals and basic information:
It's important that the app has accurate information about you or else your measurements might be inaccurate. In order to set your goals and basic information, please do the following:
To change your goals:
- Click on the three horizontal lines on your Home page.
- Click on Profile and you will see GOALS in the left top corner.
- Simply slide the toggles for your goals:
- Weight goal
- Daily steps goal
- Daily water goal
- Daily sleep goal
- Daily calories goal
- Weekly exercise goal
To change your basic info:
- Please follow these instructions to modify your information. It is crucial that date of birth, height and gender are accurate in order for the scale to accurately measure your visceral and body fat.
Are you ready to record your first weigh in?