If you are using the Awaken180° app powered by Coachcare, then logging your food, water and exercise has never been easier!
Table of Contents:
To track your food:
- You may click on “ADD CALORIES” from your Home page (shown in picture to the below) to start adding your food for today’s journal.
- You can also click on the red + symbol in the bottom of the Home page where it will give you an option to track your food, water, body composition, or steps (shown in picture below).
- It will break down into Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Snacks. Click on the blue + symbol in each category to add your food item. The first list of foods is from Awaken180 (upper left corner). You may also select Search, Recent, or Favorites if the food you are adding is not listed under Awaken180 category.
As you can see (below), I have selected the Amaretto Cappuccino to add as my breakfast and the box is now blue. It will prompt you at the bottom to do a Quick Add (1). Once you click Quick Add, it will add it to my breakfast. I added 1 tbsp of butter into my Amaretto Cappuccino, so I clicked on the blue + symbol and then hit Search (you can either scan a barcode of butter if you have it, or just type in butter). I selected Salted Butter (Land O’Lakes) # of Servings 1 Serving size 1 tbsp. Now you can see that it starts to track my fats, carbs, protein, and calories on my Home page!
To track your water:
- Simply click on the + symbol to the right of WATER on your Home page.
- Select how many oz you had, and it will show you how close you are to your daily goal!
To track your exercise:
- Simply click on the red circle, EXERCISE from your Home page
- Then click + Add exercise. Choose from the options: cardio, cycling, jogging, etc. You may enter a duration, intensity level, and notes.